Followers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Busy Blackhawks weekend in Chicago!

The Blackhawks Convention is this weekend!
I know that some friends and fellow blog writers will be attending.
I hope you have a blast and enjoy the festivities!

The Hockeybroad posted info regarding coverage of the Convention on CSN. The broadcasting schedule will being at 5PM CT (6PM Eastern), plus live updates during the convention.

I will post pictures and updates from the blogs of my fellow bloggers and friends who will be attending on this blog such as links to their updates and of course, media from the Blackhawks website!

I am excited and I know you are too, the Convention is a great, candid way to share the team with the fans and I hope other NHL teams adopt a similar promotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment