Followers

Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

Blackhawks Stanley Cup DVD - Special Edition Details

While searching Amazon, to purchase the Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup DVD, I noticed there was an addition to the search results. One of them was this:

NHL Stanley Cup Champions 2010: Chicago Blackhawks (Same title as the other dvds) but with higher price.
Before clicking I assumed that this was a special edition because of the price level. When I viewed the sale page, I was correct!

Format: Box set, Color, DVD, Special Edition, NTSC
Language: English
Number of discs: 4
Rated: NR (Not Rated)
Studio: Warner Home Video
DVD Release Date: October 5, 2010

So I am buying this one instead and will wait the few months for it! I know that everyone has purchased the one that was just released but I like extra footage and content. Being that I am a college student with a budget, instead of owning both, I will just wait it out for this one.

Here are the sale pages for this dvd:
Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/Nhl-Stanley-Cup-Champions-2010/dp/B003TY2SVI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1279934004&sr=8-4

Best Buy:http://www.bestbuy.com/site/NHL%3A+Stanley+Cup+2009-2010+Champions+-+Chicago+Blackhawks+-+DVD/18703286.p?id=2100263&skuId=18703286&st=chicago%20blackhawks&lp=1&cp=1

Barnes and Nobles: http://video.barnesandnoble.com/DVD/Chicago-Blackhawks-NHL-2010-Stanley-Cup-Champions/e/883929150779/?itm=4&USRI=chicago+blackhawks

Some of my blogging peers have done some great reviews of the DVD: to read one, please check out the one that HockeyBroad has posted at her blog here:
http://www.hockeybroad.com/2010/07/review-of-new-stanley-cup-2010-dvd.html

2 comments:

  1. Good find!! Hope they include all the game footage.

    And really, they should wait a week and add footage of the banner-raising ceremony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the banner-raising at the UC would be thrilling and a great edition for the SE dvd, it would be nice to see it on the end of it as a conclusion to everything!

    ReplyDelete