Followers

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Game 4 today!

Sharks vs. Blackhawks in Chicago!
Game 4 will be broadcasting on NBC and CBC at 3PM Eastern!



I don't hide the fact that Kaner is my favorite Blackhawk and for good reason, one of which is his love for the game and team and determination to win. He is a great competitor. This video made me really emotional because it was about the Blackhawks and the fans and I think that we (fans) have such a connection with this team than any other in the NHL. This postseason has been a fight but through the adversity the Blackhawks have triumped and showed that they will be a force to be reckoned with.
Thanks Kaner for this celebration, it meant a lot to me and the fans!

Following the game today I am going to post some new Blackhawks art feature Dustin Byfuglien and Jonathan Toews!

No comments:

Post a Comment